Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wedding Film from Richard Israel on Vimeo.


I love to try new things, no, I have to try new things to keep myself fresh and inspired, right now I'm working with a vintage Polaroid camera, have become reacquainted with large format photography and now my latest passion, Super 8 movies. I shot this movie along side my BFF Kristin Vining at one of her recent fabulous weddings.

I absolutely love the old home movie,
grainy retro chic look, and all of it's charming imperfections.
Many thanks to my 'bro Matt Francis of Dreamlight Films for putting together the final touches for me and to Lindsay and Blake for giving me the opportunity to stretch a little.

Be on the look out for more Francis-Israel projects.

6 comments:

Alyse said...

This is incredible. Fantastic work Richard!

Teresa Goff said...

Love it! Of course your talent is always amazing.

mbattistella said...

Brilliant, super creative and artistic...love the whole thing. So inspiring!

JoeySeawell said...

this is great Richard! so classic and lovely. I love the music choice too, you are a true romantic.

Kristin Vining Photography said...

I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! You are remarkably talented and I'm so glad to have you as a BFF!! xoxo

Kristin Vining Photography said...

I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! You are remarkably talented and I'm so glad to have you as a BFF!! xoxo